Located in the heart of Britain’s oldest recorded town, our Colchester Campus is the ideal location from which visitors can explore the local heritage and history, attractions and outdoor pursuits. Whether you are spending the day with us at a conference or meeting, or are staying with us for a night or more, our Colchester location offers a vast range of culture and entertainment that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- “Event Essex is a great venue for any conference and meetings, and with the location. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, and the venue is excellent value for money.”South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation TrustMichelle Watts
- "The Forum has certainly eclipsed all expectations and provided the perfect atmosphere for good conversation before the event. We hope we are able to work together again in the future."Institution of Mechanical EngineersKen Sager
- "Thanks for looking after us so well. Everyone commented on how efficient the team was and how great the facilities were. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with you again."radius 360Adrian Nash
- "Thanks for all your help with our Flog It! Valuation Day. We had an excellent number come - 500 - which is fantastic for an event held in the summer."Flog It! BBC
- "Our conference was a big success because of your help and organisation and all the support during the conference, so thank you very much for everything you did."Institute for Social and Economic Research
- “Please may I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you, on behalf of everyone at Self-Management UK, for all the hard work you put in to help make our event so successful. The feedback we are getting from the day is fantastic, from both Attendees and Vendors. If anything the day was too successful! This was the first time we have arranged an event such as this and your support, advice and guidance, during the run up to the day and on the actual day was nothing short of amazing. On top of all that you were so lovely, nothing was too much trouble, no matter how strange the request and somehow you managed to remain calm, courteous and polite throughout. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you Geraldine, to facilitate the event and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future."Self-Management UKDave Wells