Located in the heart of Britain’s oldest recorded town, our Colchester Campus is the ideal location from which visitors can explore the local heritage and history, attractions and outdoor pursuits. Whether you are spending the day with us at a conference or meeting, or are staying with us for a night or more, our Colchester location offers a vast range of culture and entertainment that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- "Thank you and your team very much for contributing towards a successful and enjoyable event. I have received only positive comments about the event and how smoothly it ran, and much of that must be attributed to you and your team for their excellent organisation and support."Freemasons' Grand Charity
- "Thank you for your help and assistance - the workshop ran extremely smoothly and the food/drink/facilities were excellent. We look forward to seeing you again for our next event."Essex Chambers of CommerceDavid Goody
- “I just wanted to write and thank you both so much for looking after us so well yesterday. We were very impressed with the facilities and Geraldine was extremely helpful on the day. Many thanks again for all your help and support yesterday.”Havens HospicesJoanne Fleming
- “As Chair of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, South Essex Area, I am reporting an excellent service from Event Essex at the Forum at our last event in March. The large lecture theatre is an impressive facility, fully equipped with the latest audio visual electronics with a huge screen easily visible from the back of the theatre. Support from Event Essex staff was given throughout the evening, which was very helpful when dealing with large numbers of attendees.”Institution of Mechanical EngineersPeter Wotherspoon
- “Just to say we have finished the meeting and it all went extremely well. Everyone was most impressed with the venue. Thank you so much for arranging everything."Haven Gateway PartnershipSteve Clarke
- "My small group was impressed with the University's facilities, which compared very favourably with all of the other (23) campuses we have experienced. I would not hesitate to recommend your University to others."Northern HeritageN. Welsh