To ensure your event is a success, try to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere for yourself and your delegates where every individual is able to contribute, as giving an individual the chance to run with an idea can be particularly motivating. Encouraging conference delegates and employees to shine through will help to create a diverse and dynamic culture for your event or conference. Take a look at these TED talks which we think will motivate you and your associates to boost creativity, productivity and motivation to achieve a successful event!
- Success is a continuous journey – in his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey.
- Creativity and how to manage for collective creativity – Linda Hill has studied some of the world’s most creative companies to come up with a set of tools and tactics.
- Motivation and the happy secret to better work – psychologist Shawn Achor argues that happiness inspires us to be more productive, in this fast-moving and funny TED talk.
- Productivity and the inside of a master procrastinator – in this hilarious, insightful talk, Tim Urban encourages us to think harder about what we’re really procrastinating on.
- Innovation…dare to disagree – most people instinctively avoid conflict, but as Margaret Hefferman shows us, good disagreement is central to progress.
For more information about the services we offer here at Event Essex please complete our contact form here or give us a call on 01206 872358 – we hope to hear from you soon.
Did you know, you can now book your accommodation with us online – book here!